- Posted by admin
- On February 4, 2020
This role of Chief Financial Officer (CFO) is responsible for the planning, implementation and managing of the finance, HR, Legal and Office Manager activities of the company, including business planning, budgeting, forecasting and negotiations.
The aim of this role is to assist the CEO in growing the company, increasing shareholder value and ensuring the company is fit for purpose to facilitate future growth and expansion.
The role description is as follows:
- Collaborating with CEO on the development of a financial and operational strategy, metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets and report accurate financial results.
- Providing strategic recommendations to the CEO and members of the executive management team.
- Managing the processes for financial forecasting and budgets, and overseeing the preparation of all financial reporting.
- Advising on short-term and long-term business and financial planning.
- Responsible for all formal finance, HR and Legal and Office Manager related procedures.
- Provide oversight on business operations, including HR, finance, legal and facilities management, and partner with the CEO on the management of revenues and expenses to budget.
- Manage capital investment and expenses to ensure the company achieves targets relative to growth and profitability.
- Maintain and build trusted relationships with key customers, clients, partners, and stakeholders.
- Monitor and track performance and establish corrective measures as needed, and prepare detailed reports, both current and forecasting.
- Performing the operational duties of Financial Control such as Accounts payable/receivable, payroll, VAT returns, monthly management accounts and liaising with the Company auditors.
- Any other duties that the CEO deems relevant to performing this role.
Benefits and Salary
We will offer a competitive salary dependent on qualification and experience, and a discretionary bonus paid at year end. We are very flexible on hours worked – come in early and leave early if it suits you.
Job Type: Full-time
Please send your cv to email@example.com